1st4Sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Multi Skills Development in Sport
The 1st4Sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Multi Skills Development in Sport is designed to prepare learners for deployment as independent coaches of multi-skills and physical activity and will introduce learners to the principles of coaching fundamental movement skills and sport specific skills.
Course Delivery Model:
12 weeks remote learning through our online learning platform, Blossom Training, with regular scheduled support sessions held by your tutor.
The course is ideal for aspiring coaches, volunteers and parent helpers.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Develop understanding of delivering safe Multi Skills activity sessions
- Further your personal and professional development
What you will learn:
- The role of the multi-skills coach
- How to Plan, Deliver and Review a series of multi-skills coaching sessions
- The Technical Coaching Requirements for Multi-Skills
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is designed for learners aged 17 and above who wish to develop a career in coaching sport and physical activity sessions.
- Start Date: 17th May 2021
17/05/2021 - 09/08/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm