Over a 2 day period, learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including: assessing an emergency situation, dealing with an unresponsive infant or child, CPR, choking, meningitis, head and spinal injuries, anaphylaxis, asthma and more.
7 x Practical assessments and 2 x Theory assessments (Multiple Choice Question Papers).
Benefits of Blended Learning:
- Fewer days out of work for learners
- Trainers can focus on teaching hands-on, practical Paediatric First Aid skills
- Our e-Learning provides interactive and accessible theory training, for all learners with a wide range of learning styles
- Reduce exposure time between learners – to reduce COVID-19 concerns
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train
- 22nd-23rd February 2022
22/02/2022 - 23/02/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm