Transcend Level 2 Award in Leading Inclusive Physical Activities
General Course Information
The aim of the qualification is to develop each learner’s ability to lead safe and engaging physical activity sessions.
The objective of the qualification is to provide a benefit to learners by supporting a voluntary or paid role as an activity leader in a school, community or commercial leisure environment. Whilst attending the qualification learners will develop the knowledge and skills required to be able to:
- fulfil duties associated with leading inclusive physical activities
- drive engagement through inclusive physical activities
- meet the deployment expectations when leading inclusive physical activities
- be at least 14 years of age
- be able to communicate effectively in English [reading, speaking, listening and writing]
- be able to evidence an interest in physical activity
Two full day course, incorporating both physical and theory elements, typically running 9am-5pm.
£200 + VAT per learner
**Due to the Corona virus outbreak, this course is likely to run via remote sessions on webinar to ensure our learners are not affected and carry on making progress towards their qualifications. The webinar is likely to be running on day with the assessment day being postponed to a later date. Details of this will be communicated as soon as possible. The webinar is likely to be running on day 1 and day 2 with the assessment day being postponed to a later date. **
- 6th-7th April 2020
06/04/2020 - 07/04/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm