Level 2 Awareness of Mental Health
The Level 2 Awareness of Mental Health promotes and encourages a good knowledge and understanding of mental health issues in the workplace.
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Increase understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias
• Further your personal and professional development
• Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
What you will learn:
• Understanding Mental Health
• Understanding Stress
• Understanding Anxiety
• Understanding Phobias
• Understanding Depression
• Understanding Post-Natal Depression
• Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Understanding Schizophrenia
• Understanding Dementia
• Understanding Eating Disorders
• Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Understanding Bipolar Disorder
Before we can enrol you, please complete the assessment form below to check your eligibility for the training.
Our team will contact you once we have assessed your eligibility to access this free training opportunity. Thank you!