Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Course booking Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Effective from 1st July 2021. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website or contact [email protected]
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and expectations and that you are able to meet any pre-requisites, should these be required.
- If a course registration is completed by an individual other than the named attendee on the booking form, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and is made aware of the booking. Consent to sharing learner details is a necessity before making a course registration.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: Train With Premier’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us based on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking via the website.
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by credit/debit card.
- If any amount properly due to Train With Premier under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Train With Premier may:
charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
b. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact Train With Premier for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course, with no prior notice will result in the full cost being incurred.
- Train With Premier will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new email address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to Train With Premier.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Train With Premier, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
- Certification can be expected in the following timeframes:
- E-learning courses – immediately upon completion
- Workshop (non-accredited) course – Within 6 weeks of course completion
- Accredited course – Approximately 12 weeks upon course completion
Cancellations and Amendments
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
*excluding extenuating circumstances which will be charged at Train With Premier’s discretion.
- Charges will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing via email.
- 29 calendar days or more – Full refund or transfer available
- Between 6 and 28 calendar days (inclusive) – 50% refund or transfer available
- Between 1 and 5 calendar days (inclusive) – No refund will be given
- Failure to attend – Treated as late cancellation and no refund given
Deposit for courses
For some courses we will require a deposit and these will be displayed on the booking sheet, if you cancel during the times below then no refund will be given for the deposit;
- Between 1 and 5 Calendar Day (inclusive) – No deposit is refunded
- Failure to attend – Treated as late cancellation and no deposit is refunded
If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
- Course Provisions Delegates are only permitted to one course transfer or substitution per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course Train With Premier reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by Train With Premier, we will endeavour to inform all participants no later than 3 days before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Train With Premier course. Train With Premier shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch/refreshments are not provided on a course unless otherwise stated.
- If you are unable to attend any of the course due to extenuating circumstances you must inform Train With Premier in writing.
- If you were unable to attend due to illness you must provide evidence in the form of a doctor’s note.
- Train With Premier shall not be liable to refund for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Train With Premier website prices, course details and Train With Premier contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of a course and associated materials and services to you by Train With Premier. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Train With Premier. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Train With Premier should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by Train With Premier. Train With Premier shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.