PE Confidence is a series of six entertaining modules that can easily be embedded into a wider learning programme.
They are ideal for:
- Student primary teachers,
- Coaches delivering PE, sports or physical activity sessions in primary schools or
- Teaching staff, timetabled to deliver primary PE or extra-curricular activities.
- Introducing Competition in PE
- Assessing Progress in PE
- Organising Physical PE
- Planning Physical PE
- Managing Behaviour in PE
- Mentoring in PE
Through story-telling, they transport learners to the heart of a PE lesson to tackle common challenges – on the spot. The consequences of any mistakes are then revealed enabling practitioners to learn in a safe environment. Conflicting advice also helps them to build resilience.
- PE Confidence: Bundle Series
11/12/2017 - 01/01/2031
4:20 pm - 11:55 pm